Saturday 12 September 2015

A Box of Surprises

Hey Guys,

Today, one of my closest friends turned 17. It's hard to believe that the girl I met 6 years ago as a (very) small 11 year old, is now old enough to drive (she's still pretty small though)! It's very strange to think that soon I'll be 17 too... I'm going in on a present for her but I wanted to put together something small to go with it. This idea mostly came from seeing all the 'spa in a jar' photos on Pinterest, so I decided to change it up a little. Everything in the box, I brought extra as I gave the same box to one of my other friends who has moved to go to college. It all came from Primark (except the box) and I love all of the little bits and pieces like this that they sell, They can be put together in so many creative ways!


The box itself is one of the coolest things I have ever seen! It comes flat but all in one piece, which I wasn't expecting at all! Once you pop it up, the bottom pieces slot in together and you just push the lid down to make it become lid-shaped! It's honestly, so cool (It was from Card Factory and was around £1.99 I think), so Card Factory, if you're reading this, well done! 



I think I'll just list what I put in it (I have photos) but I don't have a photo of everything in the box as I tried really hard to make it look good... but it still failed. I know my friend won't mind but I don't want you guys to see the fail! *insert laughing and crying emoji here* I did, however tie a good bow on top!

None of the things I brought were over £2 and I think it all came to about £9 in the end. I also put some tissue paper at the bottom of the box to make it a little prettier inside.


These nail polishes came in a set of 4 for £2 so I put these two together and put the pink one and sparkly one in my other friend's box.


The flannel came in a set of 2 and was supposed to be £1.50 but I got it for £1, so I'm guessing it was on sale! It's a really pretty floral design but I couldn't get my camera to focus on it!


This is a really gorgeous smelling bath foam and shower gel. It was £1 and it's always handy to have a little bottle so you can have a spontaneous bubble bath.


These tissues came in a pack of 4 and were reduced to 30p! Which has got to be the best deal of the day! They're full-sized tissues but the pack is smaller than usual. There's still quite a few in there though!


I mostly brought this one because I loved the chevron pattern (and it was only £1)! Coconut is also great generally!


These nail polish remover pads come in a pack of 2 with 25 pads in each and were £1. I honestly swear by these pads now! They're great at removing polish and one goes a long way!


These nail files are half the size of regular ones, so they're easy to tuck in your clutch bag or pocket if you're going out. They came in a pack of 5 for £1.


These lollies just came from a giant tub we have. (Not that we completely pig out on lollies all the time! They're left over from a Funday in June) ;)


And all that fitted into the box! I can't wait to give it to her! I hope I've given you an idea for any presents you need to give. I think it would be great for a Christmas present too!

Have a lovely week guys

Love, Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment